For the post this time I am allotment for the real beginner because it is a basic technique, namely how to install a needle on a machine sewing and sewing machines, I should have written this for a long time, however I just thought about it recently when I was told by my customer to check the sewing machine which he said was broken continuously when in use.

My customer is a beginner and just wants to learn to sew, machine the sewing is inherited from his dead grandmother, maybe because it hasn't been used for a long time, the machine is a little rusty, I give engine oil to each component because of me pay close attention, and this can cause damage to the machine if run for a long time.

After I checked the condition of the sewing machine there was no damage, skin the onion overlapped shake nothing was broken, the hole closed the runner (serrations) the machine is in good condition, usually if one is there which is damaged, it can cause abnormal road engines, such as the thread broke and the road jumped, then I checked machine needle that is on the engine pole by opening it, and it turns out the location of the problem here, namely the needle is in position inverted installation. Finally after I put it back in it's true that the machine is back to normal.

After it was felt that the machine was good, I had time to use the engine it is to sew some clothes before he finally comes to take the machine, then I give directions to my customer is how to install the correct needle, and not I thought I was given a reward of Rp.50000 for money light and trivial work, even though I refused at first because it's not good, but because I was forced to finally take it too, pretty good make a kid's snack at home.

Now based on this experience I finally wrote this article, because even though it is trivial but in reality there are still many I don't know how to install this sewing machine because it's still a beginner. For that, try to look at the three needle pictures below On the three needles, the parts are coakan, and This coakan will be our benchmark in installing needles to the sewing machine.

For the leftmost needle is for a small sewing machine, the middle one for large sewing machines while the far right is for machines obras. For the difference of the three needles the machine is as following. On a small machine needle at the base there is a flat side the installation position of this flat part must be inside when on input to the hole in the machine needle pole. So the coakan needle faces left.

For the large machine needle the base is round all and there is no side flat, but to install it the same as in a small sewing machine, that is the coakan position of the needle must also face to the left. That is how to install a sewing needle on a small sewing machine and large sewing machines, while for portable sewing machines that have various stitch patterns and also the pressing machine, the coakan position the needle is facing forward.

Now you know the position of the needle installation, then maybe the question arises, what is the function of coakan in one the side of the needle? be a function of the coakan for the place of entry sewing thread when the machine is running and the needle touches the kite shake which is the home of the bottom lifeboat, so if the needle is positioned upside down, then the sewing thread will be swiped iron over the rocking shake so that to break up.

That is the function of coakan on a machine needle, like that For more details, you can ask the sewing machine repairman. Oh yeah, for large sewing machine needles can also be installed into a sewing machine small and portable, but not vice versa, one of the advantages of needles sewing large machines is stronger compared to sewing needles small machines, because that's the price is also more expensive. This is my post for this time, hopefully useful or at least you can add to your insight, thank you for visiting and see you in my next article.